Tips: Attack on FIFA 17
The main goal is to score goals. How to make the most of your opportunities, read this praxistip.
- When shooting, make sure that you aim with the analogue stick at the goal and fill the shot strength depending on the distance up to the 2nd or 3rd bar.
- In a one-to-one situation against the goalkeeper, the opportunity often arises for a lupfer (L1 or LB). Try this only if the goalkeeper FIFA 17 Coins Hack comes out of the goal and gives you enough room. If he is too close to the goal, he can still go back and catch the ball easily.
- In the case of close shots, a shot shot with the right shoulder button (R1 or RB) is also available.
- In addition to these shot types, you can also fooled a shot and play the last defender or goalkeeper.
- To fake a shot, press the paste button immediately after the shot button.
Tips on defense in FIFA 17
Just as important as the attack is the defense. Even the best attack is useless, even if the opponent turns every attack into a goal.
- As a game system, “Tactical Defending” is used in FIFA 17. In online games this system is mandatory.
- As a defender, approach the ball player first with the passkey. As long as you keep the button pressed, run and sprint the opponent automatically afterwards.
- With a square or X, then execute a ratchet and a circle with B or a tackle.
- If you press RB, you can call a second fellow to help.
- However, you should FIFA 17 Coin Generator Site have a look at the overall situation and the other opponents in addition to the ball-bearing player.
- Try to eliminate the tempo by preventing the opponent from passing and flanking.
- With the left trigger, you can push players off the ball – this also works in the sprint.
Decisive for the victory is also the talent of the players. The 20 best players in FIFA 17 can be found in the next Praxistipp.